Eddie Hooker, CEO of Hamilton Fraser, Paul Shamplina, Founder of Landlord Action. Special guest Daniel Lee, Mortgage Broker at Total Landlord Mortgages.
Hamilton Fraser’s Property Podcast returns for another episode of the popular ‘Landlords, lettings and deposits’ series. Each episode offers expert advice on the key topics impacting landlords and features a special industry guest sharing their unique market insight.
In the latest episode of Hamilton Fraser’s Property Podcast, ‘Landlords, lenders and mortgages – how can you secure the best deal?’, Eddie Hooker, CEO of award winning Hamilton Fraser Total Landlord Insurance and Paul Shamplina, Founder of Landlord Action and Brand Ambassador at Hamilton Fraser, are joined by special guest Daniel Lee, a Mortgage Broker at Total Landlord Mortgages, Hamilton Fraser’s latest venture.
Total Landlord Mortgages, in partnership with financial advice firm Legacy Financial Consultants, is backed by Openwork, one of the largest financial advice networks in the UK and offers landlords exclusive mortgage rates.
With over 20 years’ experience in the industry, Daniel explains the importance of finding the right financial solution for your unique needs and how using a specialist insurance broker can help you to achieve this, as well as how to access the right lenders for you. He also discusses responsible lending and why having a long term, rather than short term, view of the property market can give you the edge.
Eddie, Paul and Daniel also explore the property market buoyancy in the wake of COVID-19 and how, despite some challenges caused by the pandemic in relation to lending, demand is still strong.
Don’t forget to listen out for brand new episodes of Hamilton Fraser’s Property Podcast with new special industry guests every episode!
Missed the previous podcasts in the series? Don’t worry, you can catch up with industry news here!
Previous guests include:
• Steve Bowen, Mediator at the Property Redress Scheme and experienced landlord
• Jonathan Schuman, established portfolio landlord and Owner of Magnet Properties
• Ben Beadle, Chief Executive of the National Residential Landlords Association (NRLA)
• Matt Hooker and Nick Hamatsos, Co-Founders of Ome, a new breed of deposit replacement scheme
• Sean Hooker, Head of Redress at the Property Redress Scheme
• Kate Faulkner, market analyst, commentator and co-author of ‘The Landlord’s Friend’
• Tessa Shepperson, residential property lawyer and Managing Director of Landlord Law